Sunday, August 18, 2013

Those Certain Moments

The first part of 2013 has been filled with a lot of good things that I needed in my life. I feel a loosening of the reigns, but as soon as they become a little too loose, I seem to pull back. I don't have the basic answers I am looking for, and that scares the hell out of me. I just have to trust myself in knowing everything is going to be taken care of. The Universe is going to take care of me.

A friend recently told me

"We can all learn something from somebody, even from a fool

And when I started to think about that I got a lot of more questions. Everyone has some sort of an influence on somebody. Even when you think nobody is watching, somebody is standing in the shadows.
One part of me doesn't care what people think, because I do what I want to make myself happy. I am living this life for ME. On the other hand, its nice to know that by the choices I make for myself, I am influencing somebody along the way. If it be a friend, family, co worker, or a stranger.


Getting together with a bunch of strangers seems scary to a ton of people among me. When I was a kid, all i remember hearing from adults, teachers, neighbors.. practically everyone I knew as an adults was "Don't talk to strangers". I get that kids don't have much working for them, so that alert of raising a human being can be stressful. I imagine it being like wanting this person to grow up in one piece, and feeling great about what kind of life I had helped build for someone. As I was a kid, that saying was anxiety ridden for me. This made me think about why so many people are struck by fathom when I make a comment, or observation their way. Isolation from the world looks like it can get depressing. Getting out of my comfort zone gives me a spike of the good anxiety, just the dose I need to feel alive again. I choose to respect, share, and to understand another person that crosses my path. I would rather people think that I am a good person, and not some creepy "stranger". It also helps that I'm a girl. I feel for the men traveling out there, and how many judgments get thrown upon them, with only a glance from the eye of a passing stranger.  

I have the ability to manifest whatever I want. If I want something, nobody is stopping me, only I am stopping myself.

I owe the universe so much. It has given me life, it has given me love, and it has given me much more then I could ever possibly grasp

Some great quotes from the most amazing people that I have had a chance to share a conversation with. These people, in those moments, gave me insight. Those kind of moments made me jump into my mind, my body and my soul. These moments make me feel most alive. These are quotes I have taken in, really relished that moment, and had a chance to think further into these words.



"The grass should be green on both sides. If its green on the other side, you gotta water your own"

"14.2 billion years in the making, You and I, right here, right now, in this moment"

"I feel more like I do right now, then I did when I first got here"

"Any day without any pain, is a good day"




No comments:

Post a Comment