Thursday, September 12, 2013

State of Happiness

                             

The 2:00 clip above has made my mind spin in a whirlwind of enlightenment. Each time I watch this, it gets me thinking a little deeper, and puts me in a position where I start to feel more connected on a greater emotional level with myself. I wonder how much self worth I would have as a child if this was instilled in me at a young age.
 I have been realizing that I have been smiling at random moments when I am "In It" (Garden State reference), and it feels like I am doing something amazing for the soul. When I see a stranger returning that big genuine smile back at me, that is when I float.


{First rainy day we’ve had in a while, and it was beautiful}


“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
{{--Leo Buscaglia--}}


I have been struck with the most sentiment of apperciation towards the events, people, and oppertunitys that have unfolded into place. It feels nice to know that the things I really wanted when I was younger, are starting to appear and appeal to me again. Recently this has all started to make more sense to me as I have got to understand that all I really want out of life is understanding.
Now that I am discovering who I am, and what I really want, nobody else has that ability to control that aspect of my life anymore. In fact they never did, it was just inevitable that I follow along like mostly everybody does in this society. While growing up in its hard to find that time to discover who you really are with all the distractions that hold that precious time. 

{Fall of 2013, Seattle, it has arrived}


I am moved by how much love & support I have from many beautiful people that have been in my life. From Family, to friends, to acquaintances, to strangers, there are many great words I have to say about each one them. I am also happy to know that I have made an impact, and found some good stories to tell along this journey so far. I am still in awe with how many people are so open, trusting, caring, and most of all loving towards me. 

I have the power in any situation to be the best friend that I need and want. To be in any situation and can find my inner thoughts, make sense of the things that I have questions to, and feel fine with knowing I may not find those answers right away. I am discovering the frequency in my heart that tells me that I can confide in myself, calm myself, and most of all love myself

{Seattle Art to appreciate}


I can count on a handful of people in my life that I have got the best advice from, but I can also count on another handful of people, that give me advice that has been useless on my end. Advice is something that is another form of a memory. It’s a powerful, indelible thought that has a range emotion, a strong emotion that is raw or edited. Best part of all, it’s being shared with me, and nothing is more important to me than somebody that can share. No matter if I hear this advice, from a stranger, or a close friend, I feel, receive  and return the gratitude that has been allocated with me. Anyone that is willing to share an obstacle that they had to go through, that being good or bad, can change somebody’s life somehow, in some way. 

I have the courage to be courageous. To find the love within myself, and to project that love back towards others. I am spreading the good in my life, and finding my way to work through any pain that is dwindling. I am using the head space I have for the good thoughts, and trashing the negativity. Getting rid of the darkness, and bringing in an enrichment of light and love.



Above all, I want each person who lives in this world, to feel the high of happiness, and to countinue living in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment