Sunday, September 1, 2013

Connecting

absolutely love getting to know people, connecting and reconstructing ideas, sharing thoughts, and memories with one another, all that brings me to life. When I am being told a story, I can see the how that person is being brought back into that certain feeling they had when they were living that exact moment.

Whether that is excitement, or tragedy, I am taking it all in. Memories are powerful because it’s something that is being brought back up for many reasons, and usually it’s been made to be important to them.

These moments are considered, possibly the best in their lives thus far, and that makes it special to me. It makes me want to latch onto the ride that they have offered to share, for me to be that one special passenger they will always remember. 

I hope with my photogrpahy I can capture a moment in time and be able to recolect my foundess memories.

Above is a Map, which is in representation to where the wonderful people I have writen about, call "home". It shows me that I have an abundance of great people all over the world, that I have had a connection with. No matter where we are "from", we all share something in common annd can share an honest human bond

No comments:

Post a Comment